oddfriendsoldfriends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oddfriendsoldfriends.forumactif.com

Testimonies of the old couples ! Empty Testimonies of the old couples !

Thu 23 May - 22:05
Hi there! In this section, all of the old odd couples which have been made on this website can testimony. So take your keyboard, your fingers or whatever you want to write with and do it! cheers
Nerd2.0

Testimonies of the old couples ! Empty Re: Testimonies of the old couples !

Thu 23 May - 22:24
When I logged in for the first time on the website, I didn't really expect anything. But then, I met Luis.
Firstly, I thought he was just a young man who thinks he was the cleverer on Earth or something like this. Really, he was at the opposite! He wasn't very self-confident but he was an organized and hard-working teenager. And more, he liked swimming!
This is the point that made us meet each other because I was and I am nowadays ever a CEO for a swimming-pool maker company. So I invited him to "test a new one".
I'll always remember the first thing I thought when I saw him for the first time: "Oh shit, I invited an underage boy..." because, at this time, he wasn't major already. It was a thing he didn't think important to tell... Evil or Very Mad
In the end, Luis and I really had a connection. I was thirty and a proud businessman who loved video games and Marvels. He was a college student who loved chess, was a good-cooker and definitely didn't like lazybones. But we completed each other. I taught him how a firm worked as I would do with a little brother... He taught me how to be humble and how we can cook a good meal without burning some pasta Shocked .

All of this to say that, right now, Luis is the most different people from me and despite everything, he's my closest friend.
luisaccio

Thu 23 May - 22:30
You're right but remember, the first we saw each other, you were so tense somebody could discover your "dark secret" (in fact you just invited a younger friend in your firm) that I had to pretend being your cousin. It was most embarrassing for me than for you, trust me.
But yeah, in the end, we're good friends. Even if I have to cook him something once per week or he would let him die of hunger... Rolling Eyes
darkchoice

Thu 23 May - 22:37
Hey ! My name is Mary Jane. I'm 21 years old and it's been 9 month till I met George.
As a gothic, sometimes it's difficult to meet new people because they can be so affraid -idk why-. This website was for me a way to encounter a new person with different social backgrounds, tastes, hobbies... I finally matched witch someone I'd never expected to be registered on this website !
George is a 72 YO man. At 1st, I was surprised and quite shy but he's someone really funny. I love his sense of humor and he is very dynamic, completely my opposite. I'm calm, shy and not always sociable. In the contrary, George likes loves talking all the time and he's so optimistic ans kind ! It's a pleasure to spend time with him.
I've never known my grand fathers because they're both dead. Also George became little by little a kind of a heart-GF. He tells me lots of stories, and we like photography. He likes portraits, I like landscapes. We met several times because we're lucky to live at 27 miles from each other. I remember the 1st time I saw him, I was so stressed ! But his smile immediately made me at ease. We speak every weeks, I have to study in the university but I still have time to chat with him and share my pic's projects.

To conclude, I really recommand you this website : you won't regret it and you'll meet a person that you'd never expected to talk with... and then you'll become partners, closed to each other and simply, odd but gold friends ^^ I'm so happy Very Happy
George.McDugan

Fri 24 May - 7:43
Heya ! Here I am, George-ous as usual lol!
(I love those smileys hehehe)
I saw that Mary posted an adorable message here.
I'm very happy to know her, as a grand fa' I'm sometimes too much worrying about her but she knows it is because I love her.
I went on this website in order to find a partner because I have no family. And I couldn't find anyone as special and as understanding as Mary.
I love saying her "I love A Mary Ca" because she hates this country. She is a society rebel but I still love her. But one of the best thing she has is that she always find my jokes Jane-ius. (You can laugh. I know you're laughing. Or just smiling. ANYWAAAY)

C'Mon buddy you'll find someone funny Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum